An unspeakable emotion

 


 Time flies before we can even figure out the timeframe.  Six months have passed already and in a few months, life as a student becomes history.  It's an exciting as well as a sad moment. Five years just flew away and now I can recall all the memories that I had in those years as a college student.  My first year was the most memorable memory of my five years. It was a frightening beginning in a new place with a completely different language and culture. It just took a few months to get used to the place and in those months the people around me made me feel belonged and it was a new feeling that I realised that became precious for me. 

Over the years I met a lot of people some new, some old but I don't know whether we will still keep in contact once we all leave this place but still, the moment is very important. Now when I scroll through those old photos it brings back the rush of memories I shared with everyone still new and fresh. I completed my undergraduate and landed in the same college for post-graduation. One very memorable thing was my being part of Martin Hall...

Initially, I was sad to be back because all those faces that were home were not there anymore but still, I met new people who made it more comfortable and made those two years worth my return. If not in MCC I don't know where I would be so it remains an unknown path that I chose not to travel. I am very grateful for those few people in my life who often check up on me, invite me to places, drag me out of my comfort zone ( my bed), show me lots of places and lots more. I hope those people remain in my life even though we get separated physically but every time we talk we have the same vigour without any awkwardness. 

There is lots more to the story as there are four more months of busy schedule but we still find time to be together and make plans to visit the remaining places in Chennai which I hope becomes possible ........




Comments

Popular Posts