A chaotic Monday


A chaotic Monday morning after a long relaxing weekend is a struggle for most of us. As I walked towards the bus stop my eyes started burning giving a stinging sensation in the eyes. I waited for a long time to find the bus stop being crowded as time went by. Ah! finally my bus arrived but it was too crowded so I just sat at the bus stop watching people rushing to get on the crowded bus.

Again the wait begins, it's interesting to watch people waiting but also engaged in some external task. There was a father dropping his daughter and waiting till she boards the bus. Some people standing with luggage for a distance travel. Some are scrolling through their phones while others are talking to each other.

The after effects of the crackers burnt during Dussehra can be seen when the atmosphere looks cloudy and the smell of smoke prevails in the air. It was quite difficult to breath but still the day has to go on. Even though I stood for a long time I finally got my bus to begin my short journey.

The after effects are very painful but still in the moment of celebration we forget the problems that may arise later not just for our surroundings but also for our health. Now soon comes Diwali and again comes the rise in pollution and more problems. I can only hope that people will be much more aware and prevent contribution to pollution in our atmosphere.

Comments

Popular Posts