A day without gadget


Today as the day began it was very gloomy despite the sunny weather outside. I was feeling very low making me very lazy and depressed. Somehow I pushed forward to go to church as a regular. 

After the service, I was invited to a home for lunch and that was what changed my day from gloomy to a much more exciting day. 

A day without mobile phones in hand is very rare. I realised that I too could spend a day without a phone. I remember that usually I spend my whole day on the phone either watching a movie or reading an e-book but today we spend the whole day playing offline games.

Having a day with children makes you forget about the gadgets that I used to spend my whole day playing at giving a sense of loss at the end of the day. 

These little games including UNO and Monopoly were fun entertainment changing my mood completely to a much more relaxed person. I did not expect such change which was a relief and made me realise that a day can be made better in various other ways.

Today as I plan to go to bed I find myself tired almost on the verge of sleep with a smile on my face.






Comments

Popular Posts