Expecting the unexpected


A
s I sat doing nothing I had an inspiration to keep myself busy. It's too boring to stay at home idly sitting and always on the phone. I thought of reading but it didn't absorb me for too long hmm pretty boring.

Today being a dull day I cannot go out as it's hot as usual but unexpectedly I got a message from a friend as she shared her joy.


Today it rained at Cannaught place, where she worked. It's quite far from here but still with lots of excitement I ran to the door but tadaaaa.. no rain just a sky absent of sun.


I was a bit sad as rain is very much needed to cool the place down. In the middle of the month the heat is gonna rise, not a good sign. 


Every year when I was in Delhi during the month of May and June I would go to Kerala as it's  once a year opportunity. Unfortunately this year I couldn't get tickets so I had to stay back.


Not only me but a lot of other people are looking forward to the heavy rain. Hoping it will happen soon to escape from this increasing heat.

Comments

Popular Posts