Thanking God


 As I was traveling through the pages I came across a very short poem. This poem by E.E. Cummings is all about thanking God. Thanking God is a small gesture that we often overlook or just ignore altogether.

We often forget God altogether when we are at peace. During problems, we run to God and pray for hours but we forget to thank God for the things we have. We see a new day which is a blessing a lot of people do not get. We have family or parents or a sibling where a lot of people remain all alone in this vast debt of sea. 

What we believe to be an end is the beginning of something new. We have been trained to follow a certain path without a second thought making it a blind ritual that we follow because we have to not because we want to. 

There are a lot of moments when I feel lost and go searching in various places and I end up caught in circles of scams and lies. I somehow reach somewhere else hoping this is the right choice. These choices were never forced but a lesson that I learned along the process of harsh reality.

I often forget to Thank God for all the little things I have never given importance but is part of my life. I hope that I never fail to Thank God for all the little things that I have with a grateful heart.


Comments

Popular Posts