Digging up teenager days

 


Teenager Today" was one of my favourite magazines that I cherished during my school days. It was initially only available in the school library but later on we were given a copy each, every month. I remember waiting in anticipation for a new edition with a lot of new ideas. During library hour the librarian would collect lot of other magazines similar to "Teenager Today" and keep it at my desk as he remembers me pestering for some of my favourite books or magazines.

Today as I was going through my old books as I cleaned after a long time I stumbled upon the magazine of July edition from last year (2023). It was given to my brother but I highly doubt that he read the entire magazine. And when I asked I was totally right he only went through the last page that is "funny bone". A slight change that I noticed was the cover page that have become a bit childish which is not to my taste at all but the contents is in a similar pattern as I remember with a few addition to it.

One of my favourite page to read was the "funny bone" that always brought a smile to my face.

One example would be:

"A man wanted to sell his dog. His friend wanted to buy it.

Friend: Is this dog faithful?

Man: Yes, I have sold it three times already. It is so faithful that every single time it returns to me !"

This was just a part of the magazine but it has lot more facts, photographs majorly of nature, ideas from students, short stories, quotes and lots more.

When I saw this magazine I got so excited and started searching for more but unfortunately there wasn't anymore. I just started reading and in the upcoming blogs I would like to share more of what I have read.

Comments

Popular Posts