Stuck between the door


How does it feel when a finger is stuck to the door? Ah! It's painful and it's not recommended at all for others from my personal experience.

If I am asked to recall from an experience I won't be able to recall the pain but I would be very careful while standing near the door.

I think I should strike off the careful part because for a split moment, my clumsy self emerged and my finger caught stuck between the door. Starting from the beginning will give a better idea of what happened. 

Today was a very humid day, I was sweating as if a bucket of water was poured over my head. The clothes are all sticky with sweat and it was very irritating to even communicate with others. Unfortunately, we are social beings who are forced to interact with others.

At the end of the tiring day, my dad gave me a task to complete and it involved me opening a door to pick something that I forgot to take. As I tried opening the door I mistakenly stuck my finger between the door so that it could open easily. But the door was tightly closed with a bare minimum space between and my carelessness led to the pain that followed later.

It was like the pain was travelling from the fingertips to the nail then to the centre to the palm. Initially, it was so painful but as time passed on the mail became numb and only a tingling sensation was left behind. My nail had slight blood patches within showing the damage that happened. 

Now I recall the forgotten memories of my childhood when I unknowingly stuck my finger between some doore and my nail turned blue but after a few months, it peeled off giving space for the growth of a new nail. It wasn't extreme this time but it had a similar feeling. 

Comments

Popular Posts