Luggage and travel

 


What could be the worst part of a trip? I personally do not like packing and carrying luggage. It's always a heavy task to carry around the heavy bags rushing from place to place. Years back I came with two bags altogether but now I return back why did the number of luggage increase? Did I buy extra things, if so why?

I was stubborn to carry everything alone, yeah just naive of me to believe I could handle it well but then I painstakingly realised it was even difficult with three people. I desperately struggled to just share a few bags but my companions were too strong to effortlessly carry I guess. Thanks to them it was manageable.

Sometimes I wished I didn't have so many things to carry around but when I looked at my other friends I realised I had the least number of luggage and more complaints.

The best part is boarding the train finally after the long wait. Keeping all the luggage under the beds and sitting comfortably after a long drag of bags. Oof too tiring but I think it's needed to be done to go home.

Even though the carriages are tough I hope to have a smooth journey on the train.



Comments

  1. After reading this I want to go to my native😭😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts