A hot summer day


Today being Sunday I decided to go to a different church. Everything was good except for the weather. It was so hot that it almost burned me alive. Usually, the heat starts at noon but now it starts in the morning itself. And my room is special as it's always an oven. No matter how cool it's outside the room will be a heater.

I think I went a bit off-track. Yeah, let's go back to the topic. This heat outside made me feel not to leave the room but be lazy on the bed. I had to fight laziness and leave the room in the morning and on top of that yesterday night there was no electricity for some time. Wow, summer really drains a person. 

During lunch also unable to have food as all that I cared about was water and 'Moore' which was too chilled. Aaha! That is another feeling altogether. Later while sitting on the bus stop under the shade did not provide much relief as the wind itself was hot, the shade did not help at all.

All these are natural and can not be changed but then I saw various vendors sitting on a sunny path doing sales. Even the construction work was going on without a pause. I even saw a granny selling 'Moore' and a lot of people buying it desperately to cool them down.

Finally, after a long travel and a long distance walking, the only picture I saw was watermelon juice. After reaching the shop it was empty giving a whole shop to myself. While waiting for my juice I looked at the road ahead and found it almost empty and I thought the power of the sun was great. 


Comments

Popular Posts