The moving cloud



As I sat under the night sky and kept my eyes moving all around, a few observations came to me.
Today is a cloudy night, till yesterday I could see stars even this very but it was still there blinking in the sky making it more pretty. But today it was different there were clouds and it was moving. It would often shield the sky making the night darker and other times there would be a small ray of light apart from the city lights. 


Where would be the clouds travelling to at such a faster pace? When the moon is at the brightest phase how will the city without light look? It would be aesthetic with the only natural light falling on earth. Was it because of clouds the stars hid away? The clouds look greyish covered all across the sky distinguishing it from the dark blue sky.

The cool gentle breeze flowing through the tendrils of my hair giving a different feeling compared to the sunny and humid afternoons. Sometimes I feel like staying on the terrace the whole night but the mosquitos are not friendly enough to welcome me.

The clouds are still moving past house to house like a guest making sure every house is safe. It might see varieties of people and I am one among them. It might be so lonely to be wandering all alone just like how Wordsworth claims in "Daffodils" saying "I wandered lonely as a cloud". Clouds travel from place to place and at some point might cover all the places on Earth. They are just like an artist moving from place to place till they reach their destination.

Comments

Popular Posts