Restarting the lost and a new lesson



The library was one spot that gave me solace. Among the books or the study area downstairs was my place of stay. Staying back after class for hours was a relief not just from the sun but also leading me to read. 

Today while I sat in the same library at the corner of the room I couldn't concentrate on the essay that I was reading due to scrambled thoughts running around. I felt so lost and hopeless that I decided to doddle.


I am not a very perfect artist but during my school days, I used to draw during arts and crafts class. As years passed by never touching a paintbrush led me to lose the confidence I once had. After a long time, it felt good to draw as I got distracted which was very necessary at that point.


The library brings back hidden talents. I remember I cultivated the habit of reading from the library and after a break, I again restarted from the very same place called the library.   

Apart from my visit to the library I also spent time on women's launch. I saw an interesting group of girls practising dance steps. It was confusing as no events were coming up and it was almost the end of the academic year. Then I found out they were practising for reels. Isn't it too much hard work just for 30? This is what I thought initially.

There were around five friends. One girl was in charge of the camera, another was in charge of flashlights and the rest were the dancers. There was one choreographer among the dancers who taught the steps very diligently and they all followed. They made sure that the shots were perfect, so they took them multiple times to perfection. In the end, they even had to edit the video before uploading it. Just 30 seconds but the time consumed was almost 2 hours. 

I admired their dedication to finding time and putting a lot of hard work into the short video and I realised that it's not an easy task. I would find it hard to make a video but there are a lot of talents who try to express themselves.

As I began the day I did not expect a visit to the library and a live video making. It was an eventful moment that made me be free and enjoy myself.

Comments

Popular Posts