The picture of the campus

Today is the last segment of a phase where I spent years in the same institute. As I walked through the Heber gate towards QSC and sat on the very same bench that was specifically my reserved seat. There was one tree slanted towards the window which was my friend as it was part of the conversations. The long talks about random topics with different bench mates were also shared to the walls and the tables that would have already carried a million stories. 


From there to the corridors towards the department was another memory of waiting for professors. More than the wait the gentle breeze and the chatter of students walking up and down the stairs were much more interesting. 


Now the pathways are all adorned with flowers and leaves as if an invitation towards a different world altogether. The welcome of deer at every corner peeking out from the bushes was a unique sight I saw on the campus. Mcc was a time loop where it was similar to the Garden of Eden completely different from the outside world. It felt like a different time frame where life was at a slow pace rather than a rat race.


On the way towards returning the ID cards, a symbol to declare my identity as a student has been taken away and currently, I won't return as a student but as an alumina. The last goodbyes, hugs and wishes remain static in my mind wondering when would be the time to meet again in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts