Time



Today I came across a phrase by one of my friend which states that "Kya jaldi jaldi bade go gye yrr" which translates to how quickly we grew up. This statement was posted along with a video of my school premises bringing back the memories of the lost time.

Time passes in the blink of an eye. As years move on I find myself looking back and seeing a blurred version of time. It's like a game, sometimes it seems so slow sometimes too quick. 

One video took me back to the time where I still was a carefree soul. Apart from studies everything was smooth. It felt like a different world altogether. Everyday going to school just to maintain the perfect attendance title. Being excited for the certificate all seems too far away. Even though five years have passed I still feel as if the time in school was much slower than these five years.


I still remember the road to the entrance gate. A small garden where I had my plant to water everyday. Library near the balcony, a place which was always empty apart from library period. My class near principal's office and the staff room. The huge ground with a hidden spot where there is no camera. And lots and lots of stories the we're shared in these places. 

I still remember in our ninth class when we celebrated our sir's birthday with cake on his face along with his specs and having a long conversation with him. And also in 12th class the farewell of our class teacher who had to leave in the middle of the year but she made sure to finish more than half of the portion. A teacher who always had a smile on her face and a person I never saw angry in two years as her student. I also remember our Sanskrit sir who tried his best to teach the subject but I was never able to understand the language completely.  My inspiration to literature was also ignited in that four walls I called classroom. 

Everything was not a beautiful picture but if I look back now all I could bring back are the beautiful days I had in that small world. 

Comments

Popular Posts