Sharing the moment


My friend invited me to the Margret Hall Day a few days ago. When I arrived, I noticed that the area was crowded with people standing in various locations, chatting and taking pictures. The entire space was brightly decorated to greet the visitors. 


I went specifically to meet the day's highlight, my friend Priscilla. Being a part of her home was a unique experience for her. She extended an open invitation to everyone and brought food and beverages. Yasindra looking so beautiful in her saree added beauty is her simplistic form. After that, we had a lengthy photo shoot with a variety of arrangements and styles. At the end, we had a tonne of pictures from which to choose the best.

The performances arranged were also executed well with dances, music and trip shots. The most I liked was the choice of music for the dance performances. After all the performances the dinner spot was crowded with people stand in long queues that doesn't even look like one. Finally we all gathered around in circles talking and enjoy the delicious meal.

The day ended with thanks and hugs with a blissful moment of a bike ride. 

Comments

Popular Posts