A goodbye...


Today was farewell that brings an end of my life as a student and a next step to a new beginning. This farewell was different as along with the final year students, our Head of the department, Mekala ma'am was also given a farewell. During my five years in campus she was there with a small smile and wonderful stories that surely will be in my memory. When ma'am gave her speech I had all these years flashing across my eyes as snippets like a photograph. And a realisation occurred that I am definitely going to miss this place. 

This feeling was different from when I graduated my Bachelors, as I realised that I grew up and is no more a student. Just few more days in college before stepping onto the real world. I look back to all the wonderful faces that has imprinted and still remain unforgotten. There is still a burning light that provides hope of meeting everyone once again in the future.

Today's day was filled with memories created by our juniors and classmates. The songs sung along with the energetic dance performances kept the audience vibrant. The photograph session and the videos of the two years told the story of a class. The sovereign provided will always be with me as the batch of 2024.

Comments

Popular Posts